Moonlight Market FAQ:
What does it cost to have a booth at Moonlight Market?
- $20 for a 10x10 space without electricity
- $30 for a 10x10 space WITH electricity
Do I have to attend every single Market?
- No! When you fill out the vendor application you will be able to select which dates you are available to attend.
Am I required to pay in advance?
- No! A representative will be around the night of the market to collect your fees.
If you want to mail in a check in advance, you can mail it to the following:
Make checks payable to: Conn Family Community Works, NFP
Attn: Lauren Stead
625 E. Monroe Street
Springfield, Illinois 62701
Where do my vendor fees go?
- Moonlight Market is put on through Conn Family Community Works, Not for Profit. At the end of each market season a charity is selected and all vendor fees are donated.
What if I have to cancel on a date that I have already signed up for?
- There is a 48-hour cancelation policy. If you cancel within 48 hours you are still required to pay the fee.