Moonlight Market FAQ:
What does it cost to have a space at Moonlight Market?
- $20 for a 10x10 space without electricity
- $30 for a 10x10 space WITH electricity (limited number available per market)
What all do I have to bring?
- We recommend that you bring a pop up tent (with weights) and any tables, chairs that you may need.
- This market is outdoors, so please prepare for all elements that we may encounter. (Wind, Rain, Heat, Darkness, etc.)
Do I have to attend every single Market?
- No! When you fill out the vendor application you will be able to select which dates you are available to attend.
Am I required to pay in advance?
- No! Once your application is approved we will send you a confirmation email. You will pay at each market, but must follow our cancellation policy.
If you want to mail in a check in advance, you can mail it to the following:
Make checks payable to: Conn Family Community Works, NFP
Attn: Lauren Stead
625 S. Second Street
Springfield, Illinois 62704
Where do my vendor fees go?
- Moonlight Market is put on through Conn Family Community Works, Not for Profit. At the end of each market season a charity is selected and all vendor fees are donated.
What if I have to cancel on a date that I have already signed up for?
- There is a 48-hour cancelation policy. If you cancel more than twice during a market season, you will not have a spot at any further requested markets.
- The markets are Rain or Shine and all vendors will be notified via email and social media at least 1 hour prior to set up.